Although they are now wind used by women across the world, HIGH WAISTED LEGGINGS have long been in existence- with the first lookalike (the ‘Capri’) emerging in the 50s. An old trend is now on the revival.
The leggings are produced from a mix of different materials like lycra, fleece, nylon, cotton or polyester. They can cost as high as over $50 (that is massive for a pant, you may) and as low as $3 hence no lady is left out.
In season or out of season?
The great news is that these leggings are never out of season:
Fleece-lined leggings have been so designed for cold seasons and regions. This makes them ‘Russia’s customary leggings’
Leather leggings make a good covering for a night out. Think about the twinkling stars in the open night sky now?
However, for a little thrill, the denim leggings give you the comfort of leggings with a jean twist to it.
And the benefits?
Far beyond what they may communicate to the narrow-minded- a parade of ‘curves’ and sexiness- HIGH WAISTED LEGGINGS do more than might meet the eyes at first glance. The followings give a hint to that:
- HIGH WAISTED LEGGINGS give a skinny feel; it keeps the fats tucked. An illusion created, right?
- They give warmth to the wearer without exposing much skin.
- They are multifunctional as they can be used at the gym and also worn to events as casual wear.
- The leggings give support in the tummy area.
- They can easily fit into travelling backpack without much burden.
- Leggings keep concealed what [butt holes] some trousers allow to be revealed.