Shoe shelves are the most decorative part of men’s wardrobe. Even the casual man will need different types of shoes matching with suit and other attire. Mens dress suits offer you many varieties. From a gentleman look to cowboy appearance, you can grab it.
If you pick up a classic pair of mens dress shoes with the right care, will serve you a long life time. Dress shoes have become a great style statement for mainstream.
How to purchase men’s dress shoes?
Choosing any item among many is a big headache, so as of mens dress shoes. Dress shoes come in tons of varieties. Dress shoes for men are quite expensive, so, you need to be consider some point to execute your investment in the right direction:
- Size and comfort: You need to wear shoes in a long day, so make sure to pick the correct size that provides you better comfort.
- Matching to suit: Although black goes with every suit, but it will look classy if you select shoes that exactly match your suit’s design, color and style.
- Socks color: Color of socks should be according to color of shoes. Wear the same type of socks, too thin and too heavy socks will distort the fit.
- Cost analysis: Paying more for any product is not a good idea. While buying a dress shoes consider the cost analysis. Make sure that these are worth your high investments.
- Material and fabrics: Consider the material and fabrics that have been used in making of dress shoes. Also check out the belt design, the sole, and the shape of the toe.
Types of mens dress shoes:
No one goes out without shoes, it is the most important one accessory of everyone’s daily life. Dress shoes for men provide you a great fitting with elegant look. Consider the types of dress shoes and pick the best one for you:
- For a formal, casual look wear dress boot with suits.
- With the use of khakis or jeans wear Boat shoes.
- Shoes without laces looks cool with a pair of jeans, typically called slip-on dress shoes.
- Loafers work well with trousers.
Caring tips of mens dress shoes:
For long life of shoes, they demand proper care and maintenance. Shoe shine worth more than your heavy investments. Want to extend the life of shoes, check out these points:
- For good shine and professional look, polish your shoes regularly. But there are many shoes that do not demand polishing.
- In case your shoes get wet, dry it immediately. Excess wetness may spoil your shoes fabric. Now, in the market water resistant shoes are available.
- Always prevent your shoes from dust and dirt. It may spoil your image.