Temperatures soaring, mercury rising, clear sunny skies the color of forget-me-nots, the sweltering hazy heat, that makes you reach for sparkling water to clench your thirst, and crisp ice-cold crunchy salads that replace your lunch, the scent of your favorite eau de parfum mingling with your SPF 50 sunblock, the de-glam, nude make up look, the high pony-tail to keep those strands from plastering on your forehead, making way for those new Chanel shades…aha! Summer, in all its pristine glory, the season to lounge at pool sides and beaches, and ironically chilled Air Conditioned rooms…Summer is a beautiful paradox it seems.
But the best thing about saying goodbye to winters and ringing in the summers is definitely the new summer collection launched by all your favorite brands. Nothing beats the rush of ploughing through stacks upon stacks of new merchandise, picking those select few to die-for garments and heading to the trial room and finally finishing off your shopping siesta with an iced cold frappe. You will definitely be a bit lighter in the pocket, but hey, its summers ladies and absolutely nothing can bring you down.
With summers, comes the possibility of indulging in a multitude of fabrics, prints, cuts and styles, there is absolutely no constraint.
Fabrics play an all important role in ensuing that your summers are comfortable yet stylish.
Summer styles that never get old:
- White Tank Top: you can never go wrong with this one. It goes with everything, shorts, denim, boho skirts, et all. Plus you can team it up with colorful neck accessories, hair clips and bright footwear.
- Denim Cut-offs
- Crop tops in vibrant hues
- Printed sundress
- Halter top
- Tee-shirt dress/Belted/
- Wrap Dress
- Denim mini
- Printed leggings
- Crisp white button down shirt
- Light weight button down denim shirt
- Printed blousons
- Linen wrap pants
- Short jumpsuit
- Full Length Jumpsuits
- Halter layered dress
- Maxi dress in prints or solids
- Boho Skirt
- Cotton shorts
- Basic v-neck tees(or round neck if u prefer) printed/solid
- Versatile blazer in a light fabric for more formal affairs
- A very light weight denim jacket for the casual movie night
- The perfect white Tee that goes with everything
And being summers, you can play up your outfit with accessories. Keep it light and fun, with colorful neck pieces, multi-hued bangles to amp up your style quotient, slim belts, and funky head bands, and do not forget a lot works for you when you slip those freshly manicured tootsies in amazing footwear like, strappy sandals and wedges and carry a gorgeous funky tote on that arm and ofcourse, never forget your signature aviators!
Gear up for the summers ladies and splurge on your next visit into town!