Red! A color of love and life, a color of emotions and romance, a color of heart and blood, a color of marriage and feminism and a color of passion and power as well. It’s a symbol more than color. It is somehow hard find a girl not having a red dress in her wardrobe. Red color enhances confidence, feminism and sensationalism.
DRESS OF CHOICE
When you want to stun the party, you go for a red dress. For a Valentine day the red is the dress code. In many parts of the world, red is a symbol of marriage and a married woman as well. Brides wear red dresses in their weddings, as a symbol of love, strength and a lucky charm. When you don’t know what to wear, the ultimate idea is always red. When getting a first dress from your soul mate as a gift, you expect it to be in red.
DRESSES IN RED
There are so many ways to adorn dresses in red color, to conquer the world.
- A red casual top to be worn with a black pant and denim jacket, go easy and casual girl!
- Going out for a club party? A sexy red bandage dress will work.
- Is it your best pals wedding? Why not to wear red.
- Planning for your own bridesmaid dress? Add a little red charm to it.
- What is better than a prom night to put on the prom dress in enchanted red color.