Skinny jeans are often known as skinny pants or slim fit jeans. It’s a piece of fashion linked back from 18th century. Throughout decades, it has shown its presence in different styles and with different names.
SKIN UNDER SKINNIES
Skinny jeans are made up of denim with a bit of spandex in it to give you a body fit look. It is more like a bit stretchy pant that equips your body shape giving you a smart trimmed appearance. The jeans are long and rumples around the ankles. Skinny jeans give you a more modish, high toned smooth skin fit posture.
SKINNY JEANS FOR ALL SEASONS
Women of all sizes, from lean to a chubby one; and of all body types, whether skinny or curvy adore wearing skinny jeans throughout year in all seasons. Its soft stretchy fabric let you remain cosy in cold weather. Whereas, it is also preferred during hot weathers paired with a cool crop top, conferring a total chic impression.
PAIR IT UP WITH
Skinny jeans is ranging in diverse colors and comes in various patterns like polka dots, floral pattern, animal print, or starry night.
- You can carry your skinny jeans with swanky tunics while going out to a bar with friends.
- Have it on with loose, baggy crop tops in summer.
- Use full of life, bright colored skinny jeans with a shirt and a jacket in winters.
- Put on floral or polka dots skinny jeans with a top in blossomy spring season.
- Coupling a boyish checked shirt with a skinny jeans cuffed up from the ankles is certainly a good idea.